Cerebriti.edu is a platform which allows to create educational games in a short time and easily. Its aim is to increase gamification in the classroom and collaborative learning. There are up to 10 game types to choose, thousands of activities of all subjects from primary school until last year of secondary school and up to 7 different languages. The platform allows you to introduce your school’s name and your pupils’ names in every class. Adding items like avatars, challenges or insignias can increase the motivation of students. According to the type of game you choose, the game is created easily by following simple instructions. Every registered person can access all the games created and shared by others users.
- Compatibility: Accessible through computers with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Registration: Users need to register on edu.cerebriti.com before they are allowed to use the platform.
- Communication: The platform allows to chat on-line and presents a forum where it is possible to make inquires.
- Ranking: It is possible to challenge other schools, cities and people online. Also, students in the same class can compete against each other in order to get the best scores.
- Post privacy options: Users can choose to make the games they created visible to all the other users.
- Educational features: Teachers can monitor the work of students through statistics, report cards and other specific features.
- Subjects: Games are divided according to the subject, so that users can find them more quickly and easily.
- Teacher suggestions: Students can play all the available games, although when they play a game suggested by their teachers, their score accounts twice.
Who uses the tool
The tool can be used by teachers of all levels of education (including VET). Students as well can create their own games.
- The tool promotes collaborative learning and it is useful to increase the motivation of students.
- Celebriti allows to include Information Technology in the classroom.
- Students are more engages in learning since they become more interested in the contents and their attention increases.
Privacy & User data
The app collects the following types of information from all users:
- During the registrations, only data that are strictly necessary for the purpose of the platform, namely create games and play, are collected;
- Information about Facebook and/or Twitter users;
- Device identifiers;
- Cookies and similar technologies;
- To effects on which is foreseen in the Spanish National Law 15/1999 of 13 December, the Law of Personal Data Protection, Cerebriti fully complies with the existing regulation in the field of personal data protection and, under confidentially agreements specific to its activity.
The app uses this information to:
- Management of the online platform and the community;
- Generate and store results of games;
- Send mails to inform about new possibilities of the platform;
- Improve the service and personalize advertisement;
- Adapt the service to users’ needs, investigate its efficiency and develop new tools;
- Carry out activities with the purposes of management, communication and information.