The company’s flagship platform is a visual storytelling software alternative to traditional slide-based presentation formats. Prezi presentations feature a map-like overview that lets users pan between topics, zoom in on details, and pull back to reveal context.
An update to the original Prezi presentation software, Prezi Next features a redesigned editor, designer templates, and Prezi Viewer for Android and iOS devices. Additionally, Prezi Next makes it possible to use augmented reality in presentations.
Built especially for professionals, the Prezi Business platform combines the core features of Prezi Next with business-focused productivity tools, including real-time data analytics, integration with the business collaboration platform Slack, commenting and co-editing features, and the Live Prezi feature, with virtual meeting rooms for hosting remote Prezi presentations.
- User accounts: User needs to create an account
Who uses the tool
Privacy & User data
The app collects the following types of information from all users:
- You don’t have to create an account to use some of our service features, such as searching and viewing public presentations. If you do choose to create an account and become a member, you must provide with some personal data so that we can provide our services to you including your name, email address and/or phone number, occupation, title and a password.
- In order to gain access to specific premium features within our Services, you must provide us with payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
- The Services also include customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing.
- Prezi does not associate content information that is stored in your presentations, infographics or other free-form content inputs, such as comments, with personal information about you or others. Information in your presentations and infographics belongs to you, and you are responsible for it, as well as for making sure that your content complies with our Terms of Service. Our employees do not access private content unless required to for security or maintenance, or for support reasons, or with your consent.
- Content Information (User Content)
The app uses this information to:
- Use of the Services Prezi receives information when you view content on or otherwise interact with the Services, even if you are a visitor. For example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, or visit a third-party service that includes content from our Services, we may receive information about you, or combine such information with other personal information. This service usage information includes data such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited within our Services, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information.
- Services you link to your account Prezi receives information about you when you or your administrator integrate or link a third-party service with our Services, including information from the third party who provides the linked service. For example, if you create an account or log into the Services using your Google credentials, we receive your name and email address as permitted by your Google profile settings in order to authenticate you. We also provide options within the Services that enable you to link to services such as Slack and Salesforce, so you can receive real time notifications and integrate content within those platforms. To learn more about these third parties’ privacy practices, please consult their privacy policies.
- The Services, our service providers, linked services, and third party content that appears on our Services may use other tracking tools, including so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “web bugs,” “clear GIFs,” etc. (collectively “Web Beacons”) to collect information about your activities on the Services. These are small electronic images embedded in web content and email messages and are ordinarily not visible to users. Like cookies, Web Beacons enable us and our service providers to track pages and content accessed and viewed by users. Also, when we send HTML-formatted (as opposed to plain text) emails to you, Web Beacons may be embedded in such emails to allow us to monitor readership levels so that we can identify aggregate trends and individual usage to provide our audiences with more relevant content or offers. Web Beacons in emails may recognize activities such as when an email was opened, how many times an email was forwarded, which links in the email were clicked, etc. Web Beacons cannot be declined when delivered via a regular web page. However, Web Beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software
- Subject to your settings, if you view or click on an advertisement that we have placed on our Services, or the site of a third party, the ad provider will learn that someone visited the page that displayed the ad, may receive information about you such as your IP address, and may through that information or the use of other mechanisms such as cookies be able to personally identify you. Our advertising partners may share information they collect in connection with our advertising, including personal information, with us.
- Our Partners and Service Providers Prezi relies on a number of other companies, agents, and/or contractors to perform services on our behalf and to assist us in operating and providing the Services to you. For example, we may engage such service providers to provide marketing, communications, website hosting, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize the Services, provide customer service, collect debts, and analyze and enhance data. In the course of providing such services to us, these companies may obtain information about you, including personal information, and that information will be shared with us. We do not authorize these companies to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing the services we request from them.
- One of Prezi service providers is Google Analytics, which collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and uses your data when you use the Service, and how you can control the information sent to Google Analytics, please review: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners .